Frequently asked questions
2. May I bring my personal pet(s)? We recommend leaving your pets at home, they are not permitted at the show and are safer at home
3. May I leave the Expo and return later on? Yes, just make sure you have your hand stamped before you exit
4. What are the Expo hours? All shows are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
5. Do you offer a discount for military or seniors? Yes, 50% with appropriate ID
6. What should I bring to the Expo? Food is available at all of our Expo locations. Money, most locations have ATMs and almost all vendors take credit/debit.
7. What should I remember when buying a reptile/invertebrate? A recept. Please get a receipt if you purchase any animal and have a fair understanding of the return policy for each vendor. Also, keep in mind, can you care for the animal now, and in the future? Some reptiles get quite large, and some live decades. 8. I bought a new pet/large tank. Is there somewhere to store them safely while I continue to shop? The staff at the registration tables (in the front for all except White Plains) will be happy to babysit your new pet or tank free of charge. (Contingent upon room). 9. What if the weather seems inclement? Check the website and our social media pages
10. I'd like to be a vendor, how do I get started? Check the Vendor Information Page for each show and fill out a Vendor Application. 11. My question is not listed here. Email Us. We are happy to assist in any way